Heavy Duty Rotator with Vari-Speed Control Box
High performance rotator with variable speed control.
See under our "accessories for this product" - the Hy-Gain YRC-1X and YRC-3X Digital controllers for Yaesu, packed with features for remote operation. Other displays include dial-in GOTO beam heading, rotor heading, error messages, compass and more
This new, high-performance rotator is ideal for medium to heavy-duty applications. Its slim-line construction is ideal for many crank-up tower installations.
Yaesu have rotators for all types of amateur installations . Amateur radio operators find Yaesu rotators indispensable for making difficult contacts possible.
All Yaesu rotators are housed in weatherproof, die-cast aluminum enclosures and permanently lubricated for years of smooth, quiet operation. Unlike other rotators, which use noisy wedge brakes, Yaesu rotators have a quiet, reliable, gear-reduction breaking system.
- 450 degree turning radius on most models
- User selectable north or south centre
- Quiet, gear reduction breaking system
- Quick-disconnect plug for safety during bad weather conditions (lightning)
- Wind Load - 2.2m 2
- K-Factor - 230
- Stationary Torque - 6000 kg/cm
- Rotation Torque - 1100~600 kg/cm
- Max Vert Load - 200 kg
- Max Vert Intermittent Load - 800 kg
- Backlash - 1°
- Mast Size - 38~63 mm
- 360° Rotation Time - 43~93 sec
- 180° Elevation Time N/A
- Weight 3.5 kg
- Please note : Cable and Connectors are not supplied as standard - see accessories section for details
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise