FTM-7250DE C4FM/FM Digital
The FTM-7250DE is a compact ruggedly built C4FM/FM 144/430MHz Dual Band 50W Transceiver incorporating the latest advanced features YAESU offers for the System Fusion II platform.
Users can expect this attractive new transceiver to provide reliable performance for long-lasting communications because the FTM-7250DE incorporates a Heavy-Duty Heat Sink equipped with the Yaesu exclusive FACC (FunnelAir-Convection Conductor - Wind Tunnel).
Its Front Speaker delivers 3W of powerful clear and crisp audio ensuring consistent communications - even in noisy environments.
As with other YAESU C4FM Transceivers, the new FTM-7250DE supports the Automatic Mode Select (AMS) function, Digital Group ID (DG-ID)/ Digital Personal ID (DP-ID) features for group communications and easy connectivity to the WiRES-X Internet Linking System.
A new feature of the FTM-7250DE certain to be very popular in the Amateur Radio community with its expanded Wider Receiver Coverage: 108 - 579.995MHz (108 - 137MHz: Air Band).
Other practical functions included in the new FTM-7250DE are; Large Multi-Color LED Indicator to show Operation Mode at glance; 225 memories (199 basic memory channels, 10 sets of band-edge memory channels and 6 Home channel) with 8 character Alpha-numeric tags for easy channel recognition; keyboard entry of operating
frequencies from the supplied DTMF microphone
Built-in CTCSS and DCS Encoder/Decoder circuits; Time-Out-
Timer (TOT); Automatic Power-Off(APO) and Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS); VFO scan,
Scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual Watch .
The attractively priced FTM-7250DE has all the features necessary in a mobile radio, with the added benefit of System Fusion integration, therefore will be an invaluable addition to the Yaesu line -up.
- System Fusion-II Compatible
- Operates Advanced C4FM Digital and Conventional FM modes
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
- Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Memory Feature: Up to 10 DG-ID pairs with alpha-numeric tags
- True 50 Watts (VHF and UHF) Stable High-Power Transmitter with FACC
- FACC: Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel)
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- 3W Powerful & Clear Audio with Front Speaker
- AMS with Multi-coloured large LED Mode-Indicator Effortless FM and C4FM Operation
- 225 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
- Wideband Receive for 108MHz - 580MHz (108 - 137MHz: Airband)
- Weather Broadcast Reception and Severe Weather Alert Feature
- Easily connect with the WIRES-X linking system (not able to be used as a WIRES-X Node Station)
- Keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the microphone
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode, with split Tone
- Versatile Scan features: VFO scan, Preferential Memory scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual watch
- Frequency Ranges: RX 108 - 580MHz (108 - 137MHz : Airband)
- TX 144 - 146 MHz, 430 - 440 MHz (amateur bands only)
- Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
- Modulation Type: F2D, F3D, F7W
- RF Power Output: 50 W/25 W/5 W
- Memory Channels: 225
- Case Size (W x H x D): 155 x 42 x 145.5mm w/o Knob and Fan
- Weight (Approx.): 1.3kg
- DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA, USB Cable. Mobile Mounting Bracket, DC Power Cable w/Fuse and Operating Manual
A07530007 MH-42C6J Hand Microphone £26.30 (coming soon)
AAA43X003 MH-48A6JA DTMF Hand Microphone £35.90
A09260013 MLS-100 External Speaker (12 Watt Peak) £28.80
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise