High power 65w 145MHz FM mobile transceiver
The new FTM-3100E is a ruggedly built yet compact VHF-FM mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications.
One of the distinguishing features of this exciting new mobile transceiver is the front panel speaker delivering up to 3 watts of loud and crystal clear audio; designed for stress-free and enjoyable communications - even in noisy environments.
This new mobile is equipped with a heavy-duty heat sink that includes an extraordinary FACC; Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel). The FACC gathers cool air through a wide open front air-intake and concentrates the air flow to the critical final amplifier area drawn by a rear cooling fan.
- Selectable 5/30/65 watts output
- Heavy duty heat sink with FACC funnel air-convection conductor (wind tunnel)
- 3w of audio power for noisy enviroments with front facing speaker
- Receiver coverage: 136 - 174 MHz
- 220 memory channels with alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
- CTCSS(50 tones)/DCS(104 codes) Encode/Decode, with split tone and DCS encode-only capability
- Tone/ DCS search scanning
- DCS code inversion
- Memory only mode
- Separate transmit frequency memories (\"Odd Splits\")
- Time-out timer
- Automatic power-off (APO)
- Busy channel lock-out (BCLO)
- Rugged, high-output power 65w amplifier with efficient die-cast chassis
- Bright multi-coloured status indicator
- Dimensions (WHD): 154 x 43 x 155 mm w/o Knobs
- Weight (Approx.): 1.3 kg
- Supplied Accessories:
- DTMF microphone MH-48A6JA
- USB cable
- Mounting bracket
- Fused DC power lead
- Operating manual
- Safety guide
- Warranty card
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise