Yaesu FT-450D – DISCONTINUED
100w HF/6m transceiver with ATU
THIS MODEL HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED BY YAESU
The FT-450D is a compact yet superb HF/50 MHz radio with state-of-the-art IF DSP technology configured to provide World Class performance in an easy to operate package. Suitable for all applications; beginners, casual operators, enthusiasts, portable/field users and emergency service providers.
The rugged die-cast chassis makes it perfect for mobile usage and it\'s packed with easy-to-use features.
The FT-450D\'s ATU (Automatic Antenna Tuner) includes 100 memories for quick tuning during field operation when using a folded dipole, for example.
The new FT-450D provides World Class performance in an easy to operate package. The performance remains at the same high level as the 1st generation AT model; a built-in ATU, 100 Watts of output power on SSB, CW and FM (25 Watts AM), with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) utilized throughout the design, providing leading-edge performance on both transmit and receive.
New additional features are:
- Key Illumination
- Foot Stand
- CW narrow 300 Hz IF DSP Filter available without any optional filters
- Classically Designed Main Dials and Knobs
- Striking new black and white look
- Supplied with the MH-31A8J hand microphone with up/down and fast keys and a tone selector switch.
Key Features :-
Large, informative LCD Negative type Front Panel Display with convenient Control knobs and Switches. The display shows the Frequency, S-Meter, a Graphical indication of RF to IF settings, and the DSP Interference Elimination settings (Contour, Notch, DNR, WIdth and Shift).
Key, Mic & Phone jacks are provided on the front panel for handy access.
- Compact Size & Lightweight.
- Rugged aluminium die-cast chassis with large thermostatically-controlled cooling fan.
- Operates anywhere using the built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, or optional External Antenna Tuning systems.
- 67.899 MHz 4 pole 10kHz Roofing Filter (MCF/Monolithic Crystal Filter) and 8 band-pass filters at the RF stages provide excellent suppression of out-of-band interference.
- 20dB Att (Attenuator) and IPO (Intercept Point Optimization) feature allows optimisation of the receiver front-end characteristics, to improve receiver dynamic range.
Legendary Yaesu IF DSP system, well regarded among top and world-class DX operators.
- Independent Fast IF Shift control.
- Functions for eliminating interference together with IF Shift.
- Contour Control Operation with Yaesu\'s unique CONTOUR filter.
- Manual IF Notch.
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR).
- IF Width Tuning.
- 10-Preset Digital Microphone Equalizer selections.
DSP VOX Operation.
Two Voice Memories (SSB/AM/FM) stores up to 10 seconds of audio in each memory.
Digital Voice Announcement, announces Frequency, Mode and S-Meter readings.
- Selectable 300Hz/500Hz/2.4kHz CW IF Filters.
- Built-in Electronic Keyer.
- Keyer speed adjustable between 4 WPM and 60 WPM.
- Weight (Dot:Dash Ratio) adjustable.
- T/R recovery delay programmable (30 - 3000ms)
- CW Beacon - Up to 118 characters using the CW message keyer 3 memory banks.
- Pitch Adjustment (400 - 800Hz, in 100Hz steps).
- CW Spotting (Zero-Beating) function.
- CW Reverse - provides BFO injection from LSB side instead of default USB side.
- Sidetone Generator.
- Keying on SSB modes.
- Keying using Up/Down keys on the microphone.
- Training feature sends random Morse Code via the built-in sidetone generator.
- Large, easy to read digital S-Meter with peak hold capability.
- QMB (Quick Memory Bank).
- Key Illumination.
- Versatile Memory System; up to 500 memory channels may be separated into as many as 13 Memory Groups.
- TXW, to monitor the Transmit Frequency when split frequency operation is engaged.
- Built-in TCXO for incredible Â±1 ppm/hour stabiltiy (@ 25ÂºC, after warmup).
- Dedicated Data Jack for DATA operation (FSK RTTY available).
- CTCSS Operation (FM).
- My Band/My Mode functions; recalls your favourite operating environments.
- Lock Function.
- CS Switch to recall a favourite Menu Selection directly.
- TOT (TX Time Out Timer).
- Various Scan functions.
- CAT System (D-sub 9 pin) for Computer Programming.
- Cloning Capability.
- Dimensions 9\" x 3.3\" x 8.5\" (229 x 84 x 217 mm)
- Weight is 8.8lb (4.0kg)
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise