HF/6m mobile Transceiver
NOW WITH YAESU CASHBACK - £70 price after Yaesu Cashback £589.95
Complete download application form to claim Yaesu £70 payment - (Valid until September 30th 2020)
Get the latest rebate form here from our downloads tab below.
The FT-891 offers up to 100 watts of HF/6m output power with efficient dual internal fans, coupled with Yaesu's legendary receiver design,triple conversation with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450MHz for really outstanding performance.
- 3KHz roofing filter equipped as standard
- Detachable front panel for convenient mounting and operation
- Large dot matrix LCD display with quick spectrum scope
- Specifically designed external antenna tuner FC-50 (optional)
- Ease of operation
- Large diameter main tuning dial with torque adjustment
- Pop-up menu for quick and easy operation
- Multi-Function knob
- Large transmit/receive indicator
- 3 x programmable front panel function keys
- Up to 100 watts output power
The FT-891 provides a stable 100 W (25 W AM) high power output. High reliability is assured by the transmitter careful circuit design with efficient thermostatically-controlled dual internal fans and the diecast chassis.
FT-891 Real IF DSP provides effective and optimized QRM rejection
The 32 but high speed floating point DSP (max 3000 MIPS) provides effective cancellation/reduction (DNR) of the random noise that is frequently frustrating in the HF frequencies. Also the AUTO NOTHC (DNF) automatically eliminates the dominant beat tone. The CONTOUR and the APF are very effective receiver noise reduction tools in the HF bands operations. The YAESU original DSP QRM and noise reduction functions are provided.
- Frequency Range: Tx: 1.8 - 54 MHz (Amateur Bands) Rx: 30 KHz - 56 MHz
- Channel Step: 2/5/10 Hz (SSB, CW), 10/100 Hz (AM,FM)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.5 ppm 14 °F to + 122 °F (-10 °C to +50 °C)
- Modes of Emission: A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB, USB), F3E (FM)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms, unbalanced
- Supply Voltage: 13.8VDC +/- 15%, negative ground
- Current Consumption: Rx: 2.0 A (Signal Present) Tx: 23 A
- Operating Tempature Range: 14 °F to ° +122 °F (-10 °C to +50 °C)
- Case Size (WxHxD): 6.1 x 2.0 x 8.6 (155 x 52 x 218 mm) w/o Knobs
- Weight (Approx.): 4.18 lb (1.9 kg)
- Output Power: 100W SSB/CW/FM (AM: 25W)
- Circuit Type: SSB/CW/AM: Triple-conversion Super-heterodyne FM: Double Conversion Super-heterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 69.450 MHz / 2nd: 450 KHz
- Maximum AF Output: 2.5 W 4 ohms with 10% THD
- Audio output Impedance: 4 to 16 Ohms (8 Ohms nominal)
- Sensitivity: SSB/CW 0.158uV (1.8 /30 MHz), 0.125uV (50 /54 MHz)
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise