Yaesu FT-818ND – with £85 Yaesu “Cash Back”
Buy a new Yaesu FT-818ND and claim a £85 Cash Back direct from Yaesu UK
Offer is valid on brand new radios purchased from Yaesus authorised Dealers in the UK and Europe between October 16, 2019 and March 31, 2020. To redeem your rebate, please complete the Rebate form (under our downloads tab).
Our top selling portable multibander !
If you need a small radio that covers all main amateur bands from 1.8 - 430 Mhz in all modes, a wide-band receiver and a host of user friendly features, then look no further, the Yaesu FT818 does it all and is a firm favourite with the QRP operators too. A superb front end will pull in the DX and you will be amazed at the performance of the FT818.
Despite its incredibly small size and light weight (under 2 pounds), the FT-818 delivers big performance!
Its next-generation all band power amplifier has Increased power output to 6W (SSB, CW, FM) 2.0W (AM Carrier)
You can choose from four power levels. Ready to operate from 8 \"AA\" alkaline cells, the FT-818 may also be powered from an external 13.8 Volt DC source, or from the SBR-32 9.6V 1900mAh Ni-MH battery pack.
When using this, the FT-818 automatically sets itself to a power level of 2watts, to conserve power, but you can still easily switch to the 6-watt level,if needed.
- Improved frequency stability ±0.5 ppm: Built-in TCXO-9
- Larger battery capacity: 9.6V/1900 mAh (SBR-32)
- 5MHz band Operation available
- 208 Memory Channels / 10 Memory Groups
- Operates on 160-10m, HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm Bands
- Ultra-Compact and Portable
- Two Antenna Connectors
- IF Shift, IF Noise Blanker, IPO, ATT
- CW "Semi-Break-in", CW Reverse, CW Pitch Control
- Built-in Electronic Keyer
- Multi-Colour Easy to see LCD
- Internal Battery Operation Capability
- ARS Automatic Repeater Shift
- APO Automatic Power Off
- Front Panel Key Lock Mode
- Frequency Ranges: RX 100 kHz - 30 MHz
- (Amateur Bands only) 50 MHz - 54 MHz
- 76 MHz - 108 MHz
- 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
- 430 MHz - 440 MHz
- TX 1.8 MHz - 54 MHz
- C2 Version (5.2500 MHz - 5.4065 MHz) WRC-15 + UK
- B2 Version (5.3515 MHz - 5.3665 MHz) WRC-15
- 144 MHz - 146 MHz
- 430 MHz - 440 MHz
- Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne (SSB/CW/AM/FM)
- Single-Conversion Superheterodyne (WFM)
- Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB, USB), F3E(FM), F1D(PACKET), F2D(PACKET)
- RF Power Output: 6 W (SSB/CW/FM), 2 W (AM Carrier) @13.8 V
- Memory Channels: 208
- Case Size (W x H x D): 135 x 38 x 165 mm
- w/o knob and connector
- Weight: 900 g (w/o Battery, Antenna and Microphone)
- Hand Microphone(MH-31A8J)
- Battery (SBR-32 9.6V 1900mAh Ni-MH )
- Battery Case (FBA-28) (Requires 8 "AA: batteries)
- Whip Antenna for 50/144/430 MHz (YHA-63E
- DC Cable (E-DC-6)
- Shoulder Strap, Ferrite Core, Rubber Foot
- Operating Manual
- Battery Charger (PA-48U/C)
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise