TOP SELLING MULTIBANDER
NOW WITH YAESU WINTER WARMER CASHBACK - £70 price after Yaesu Cashback £529.95
Complete download application form to claim Yaesu £70 payment - (Valid until December 31st 2020)
Get the latest rebate form here from our downloads tab below.
Our top selling portable multibander !
If you need a small radio that covers all main amateur bands from 1.8 - 430 Mhz in all modes, a wide-band receiver and a host of user friendly features, then look no further, the Yaesu FT818 does it all and is a firm favourite with the QRP operators too. A superb front end will pull in the DX and you will be amazed at the performance of the FT818.
Despite its incredibly small size and light weight (under 2 pounds), the FT-818 delivers big performance!
Its next-generation all band power amplifier has Increased power output to 6W (SSB, CW, FM) 2.0W (AM Carrier)
You can choose from four power levels. Ready to operate from 8 "AA" alkaline cells, the FT-818 may also be powered from an external 13.8 Volt DC source, or from the SBR-32 9.6V 1900mAh Ni-MH battery pack.
When using this, the FT-818 automatically sets itself to a power level of 2watts, to conserve power, but you can still easily switch to the 6-watt level,if needed.
- Improved frequency stability ±0.5 ppm: Built-in TCXO-9
- Larger battery capacity: 9.6V/1900 mAh (SBR-32)
- 5MHz band Operation available
- 208 Memory Channels / 10 Memory Groups
- Operates on 160-10m, HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm Bands
- Ultra-Compact and Portable
- Two Antenna Connectors
- IF Shift, IF Noise Blanker, IPO, ATT
- CW "Semi-Break-in", CW Reverse, CW Pitch Control
- Built-in Electronic Keyer
- Multi-Colour Easy to see LCD
- Internal Battery Operation Capability
- ARS Automatic Repeater Shift
- APO Automatic Power Off
- Front Panel Key Lock Mode
- Frequency Ranges: RX 100 kHz - 30 MHz
- (Amateur Bands only) 50 MHz - 54 MHz
- 76 MHz - 108 MHz
- 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
- 430 MHz - 440 MHz
- TX 1.8 MHz - 54 MHz
- C2 Version (5.2500 MHz - 5.4065 MHz) WRC-15 + UK
- B2 Version (5.3515 MHz - 5.3665 MHz) WRC-15
- 144 MHz - 146 MHz
- 430 MHz - 440 MHz
- Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne (SSB/CW/AM/FM)
- Single-Conversion Superheterodyne (WFM)
- Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB, USB), F3E(FM), F1D(PACKET), F2D(PACKET)
- RF Power Output: 6 W (SSB/CW/FM), 2 W (AM Carrier) @13.8 V
- Memory Channels: 208
- Case Size (W x H x D): 135 x 38 x 165 mm
- w/o knob and connector
- Weight: 900 g (w/o Battery, Antenna and Microphone)
- Hand Microphone(MH-31A8J)
- Battery (SBR-32 9.6V 1900mAh Ni-MH )
- Battery Case (FBA-28) (Requires 8 "AA: batteries)
- Whip Antenna for 50/144/430 MHz (YHA-63E
- DC Cable (E-DC-6)
- Shoulder Strap, Ferrite Core, Rubber Foot
- Operating Manual
- Battery Charger (PA-48U/C)
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise