Dual Band C4FM Fusion Repeater
Dual Band C4FM Fusion Repeater
This is a non-stock item - call for availability and latest price
The Yaesu DR-2X/DR-2XE is a C4FM digital / conventional FM dual mode repeater with Dual-transmit and Dual-Receive capabilities.
- Modulation Modes: Conventional FM, 12.5 kHz C4FM Digital (V/D Mode, VFR Mode, DFR Mode)
- VHF or UHF operation (cross-band capable) / Dual Receive / Dual Transmit (DRDT)
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM, and then the DR-2X repeater re-transmits the signal using the preset communications mode.
- 3.5-inch Full Colour Touch Panel Operation
- Extremely reliable, high RF Output Power: 50W/20W/10W
- Emergency Operation: Supports auto-switched backup battery power operation.
- Front panel microphone connector is provided for use in repeater transmitter testing, and enables use as a base station.
- Built-in large-size monitor speaker with front panel volume control
- Full Inerrability with existing repeater controllers using the 15 Pin rear I/O connection.
- MSRL (Multi-site repeater link) Function for Easy Coverage Expansion using optional module
- New and improved 'News Station' feature for Easy sharing of voice and text messaging.
- Enhanced Group Monitor Feature for Easy Grouping Set-up (DG-ID, DP-ID)
The large front panel colour touch-screen permits convenient configuration of the transmitter and receiver frequencies, transmit power output and AMS functions. When the settings are complete the display can be switched off to prevent accidental operation. Simply turn the display switch ON and use the touch panel screen to confirm or change settings. The transmit and receive frequencies, CTCSS tones, squelch, AMS, and other functions are configured by the touch panel screen
Yaesu's revolutionary Group Monitor feature allows you to track multiple resources
quickly and efficiently by displaying telemetry and signal strength information of other
group members that share the same Digital Group Identification number.
The unique Receiver, Transmitter and controller combination in the DR-2X/DR-2XE allows
the control operator to assign up to two frequency pairs per repeater. This feature enables
two separate dual-band inputs and outputs per single DR-2X/DR-2XE repeater, allowing
even more methods of access.
The MSRL (Multi Site Repeater Link) allows the repeater operator to link multiple
repeaters over a Wide-Area-Network (WAN) or Local-area-network (LAN) across short or
long distances. Realising the reliability shortcomings inherent with WAN (Wide Area
Networking) such as the internet, the new DR-2X/DR-2XE incorporates direct connectivity
into a variety of networking environments to provide high quality Digital and Analogue
communications even when 'All Else Fails'.
Quickly store and retrieve digital audio and text messages for groups or individual
operators that can be accessed on demand, any time of the day (* Requires Optional MSRL module).
Enjoy the ease of using the DR-2X/XE's 3.5-inch Full Colour Touch Panel Operation:
- Setup screen
- Frequency setting screen
- CTCSS setting screen
- Internal AC Power Supply
- 19" Rack Mount Capable
- High Stability ±2.5ppm TCXO included
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
- CTCSS and DCS Signaling Feature
- ID Announcement Feature
- Remote/External Controller Interface
- Base Station Operation
- Time Out Timer
- Firmware Upgradeable
- AC Cable
- DC Cable for backup battery
- PC Connection Cable SCU-20
- Rubber Feet (4)
- DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA
- Hand Microphone MH-42C6J
- Voice Guide Unit FVS-2
- Frequency range 144 to 148 MHz, 430 to 450 MHz
- Channel steps 5/6.25 kHz
- Emission type F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
- Frequency stability ±2.5 ppm (-4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C))
- Antenna impedance 50 ohms
- Supply Voltage AC 100 to 240 V
- DC 11.7 to 15.8 V, negative ground
- 1.5 A (Receive)
- 13 A (50 W TX, 144 MHz band)
- 14 A (50 W TX, 430 MHz band)
- Operating temperature -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Dimensions: 19"(W) × 3.5"(H) × 15"(D)
- Weight : 22.05 lbs (10 kg) approximately
- RF power output 50/20/5 W
- Modulation type F1D, F2D, F3E Variable Reactance Modulation
- F7W 4FSK (C4FM)
- Spurious emission At least 60 dB below
- Circuit type Double conversion super-heterodyne
- Intermediate frequencies 1st: 47.25 MHz, 2nd: 450 kHz
- Receiver sensitivity
- 0.3 .V (Digital 2 m/70 cm) BER 1%
- 0.2 .V (FM 2 m/70 cm) 12dB SINARD
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity Better than 65 dB TYP (20 kHz offset)
- Selectivity FM 12 kHz/35 kHz (-6 dB/-60 dB)
- Intermodulation Better than 65 dB TYP (20 /40 kHz offset)
- Audio output 4 W (4ohm., THD 10%, 13.8 V; internal speaker)
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise