Active Tuning Antenna System
Covers 7 amateur bands ! (7/14/21/28/50/145/433MHz)
The ATAS120A is a unique mobile antenna designed for use with Yaesu transceivers equipped for the ATAS, such as the FT847, FT857,FT897, and the older FT100 range.The ATAS120A uses a motorised tuning system which resonates the radiating element for lowest SWR .
The ATAS-120A utilises a motorised tuning system which resonates the radiating element for lowest SWR without the need for expensive, inconvenient monoband resonating whip assemblies.
This amazing antenna is designed to mount directly onto a standard mobile antenna mount (not supplied) which is compatible with its Type M (SO-239) base connector.
Using control signals from the transceiver's microprocessor received via the coaxial cable, the ATAS internal motor adjusts the radiator length for the best SWR.
For base operation (i.e. balcony), VHF/UHF performance can be enhanced by the installation of the optional ATBK-100 Antenna Base Kit.
Comes with a waterproof cap for ease of mind in our British weather...
- Specifications ATAS-120A
- Frequency Range 7/14/21/28/50/145/433MHz amateur bands
- Input Impedance 50 Ohms
- Max Input Power 120W 7/14/21MHz (SSB, CW; 50% duty cycle)
- 100W 28MHz, 50MHz, (FM & RTTY)
- 50W 144/430MHz, (SSB, CW, FM, RTTY)
- Matched SWR Less than 2.0:1
- Height (approx) 1.4 to 1.6m, depending on frequency selected
- Weight (approx 900g)
Package consists of :-
- ATAS-120A Antenna System
- Weatherproof Cap
- Hex Key (Allen Wrench)
- Installation/Operating Instructions
- Note: The ATAS-120A is designed specifically for use with Yaesu transceivers equipped for the "ATAS" system, and is NOT capable of automatic operation with other transceiver models.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise