Ultra Low Loss coaxial cable – Per Metre
WF103 - price per metre
Semi air spaced low loss 50 Ohm Coax Cable - one of our most popular and cost effective low loss cables!
Westflex W103 is one of our favourite low loss coaxial cables.Ideal for UHF and VHF or HF where extra performance is required, you can be sure that W103 will give you the edge over other similar cables.
Although cable prices are extremely volatile at the moment, we still believe that W103 is excellent value for money, and will give you years of service too. We also keep a range of suitable plugs for W103 here.
- Inner conductor. Diameter: 2.62 mm Plain Annealed Copper
- Insulation: Diameter: 7.20mm (Nominal)
- Screen: Plain copper foil tape
- Screen: Plain Copper Wire Braid Coverage >40%
- 4. Sheath: Diameter: 10.30mm
- 5. Cable: Storage/operating temperature: -15C to +70C
- Minimum installation temperature: -5C
- DC resistance Inner conductor: 3.8 /km @ 20C
- DC resistance Outer conductor: 8.8 /km @ 20C
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 ± 3Ohm
- Capacitance: 80 pF/m (nominal)
- Velocity Ratio: 0.81
Attenuation (d/B 100m @ 20C)
- 5MHz 0.8
- 50MHz 3.5
- 100MHz 5.0
- 200MHz 7.5
- 400MHz 11.0
- 800MHz 16.5
- 1000MHz 18.0
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise