Wireless Weather Station
This is a wireless weather station that requires no connecting cable between the LCD monitor and the remote weather sensors.
The range depends upon local obstructions but the normal 150m range will satisfy most requirements. The time and date are locked to the German DCF longwave atomic standard signal (can be received in UK) so the time is always right.
This weather station offers amazing value and comes with everything you need to set it up in the garden. All hardware is included and the only items you need to supply are a short mast to attach the supplied stub mast and sensor assembly and 3 x AA cells for the LCD panel and 2 x AA cells for the outside transmitter.
The LCD display is touch operated and allows comprehensive adjustment and correction for your location.
It can also display historic data, and within the menu you can select imperial or metric values. Also included is a software programme that allows you to link your LCD panel to your PC via the included USB lead.
From here you can not only programme the LCD panel, but you can also download stored data and then display it in data base format for keeping your own weather history. And if you are in an area or situation where weather plays a critical part, then you can switch on an alarm that can be triggered by any of the data sensors.
- Touch LCD Screen
- Atomic Locked Day, Date & Time
- Indoor / Outdoor Temperature °F / °C + Max / Min
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Rain Gauge (Self-Emptying) & History
- Indoor / Outdoor Humidity
- Barometer with Trend data
- Weather Forecaster & Alarm
- USB Connection to PC
- "Easy Weather" PC Software Control & Data Programme
- Historic Data Storage & Display
- Indoor Air Pressure & History
- Frequency 868MHz
What you get:
The system comprises large 23 x 14.5 x 3.5 cm LCD control panel and wind speed sensor.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise