Signalink USB interface 6 pin mini din
SignaLink USB sound card radio interface+ CD-ROM with 6 pin mini din
The ground breaking innovation delivers optimum performance whilst eliminating the need to use your computer's sound card. It has convenient front panel controls and with its simplified installation makes it one of the most user-friendly interfaces on the market.
All sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the SignaLink USB. This includes traditional modes such as RTTY, SSTV and CW, as well as the latest modes such as PSK31, MT-63 and EchoLink.
Ease of operation is provided by front panel controls that let you adjust your transmit audio, receive audio and transmit delay. The SignaLink USB will work with all radios (just select appropriate SignaLink model) and it can then be attached to the Mic. jack, Data port or Accessory port.
The most common approach is to attach the unit to the back of the radio (Data or Accessory port) and keep the microphone plugged in the front of the transceiver
- Built-in low noise sound card
- For use with 6 pin mini din
- Easy setup and simple installation
- Adjustable front panel controls
- Works with all Radio, Mic, Data & Accessory ports
- Supports all sound card Digital and Voice modes
- Complete safe isolation eliminates ground loops and prevents hum & noise degrading the signals.
- Transmit audio / sidetone for monitoring
- External speaker support
- No external power required - uses power from USB port
- Supplied with fully assembled detachable radio cable (depends on model number), USB cable, mono cable, jumper wires, Allen Key, Software CD & printed installation manual
- Power Supply: USB Port Powered (max current draw is ~140ma on transmit)
- Audio Freq Response: approx. 300Hz - 3.3Khz @ 600 ohms
- Sampling Size/Rate:16 Bits, All standard rates are supported up to 48Khz
- Computer OS: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8.x and Windows 10
- MAC OS 9.1 or later MAC OS X 10.00 or later
- Computer Hardware: This depends on the program that you are running (see your program's Help or ReadMe file for details). Most communications programs run fine on a 266Mh or faster Pentium type processor, but some may require a faster computer.
- Radio In/Out Z: 600 Ohm (nom). TX/RX Levels are fully adjustable for compatibility with Hi-Z and Low-Z radio connections.
- Auto-PTT Delay: Adjustable Transmit "Hang Time", 30 ms to 3 seconds
- PTT Circuit: Relay Rating - 1AMP (max)
- Radio Connector:TX Audio, RX Audio, PTT, GND - RJ-45
- RX Audio/Speaker - 3.5mm Mono
- Computer Connector: USB 1.1/2.0 Compatible
- Standard USB "B" type connector
- Other Connectors: Aux. Speaker - 3.5mm Mono
- Case: Extruded Aluminum - 6061T4
- Dimensions/Weight:1.6" x 3.2" x 3.6", 6.6 Ounces
- Operating Temp: -30C to +60C
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise