High performance VHF marine radio
High performance VHF marine radio
GX2400_E-Brochure available under our downloads tab.
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Compatible
- Second station capability with wired RAM4 or wireless RAM4X (when used with the optional SCU-30 WiFi Module)
- Built-in integrated 66 channel GPS receiver
- Noise cancelling function for both receive and transmit audio
- Meets ITU-R M.493-15 Class D (Digital Selective Calling)
- 4800 or 38400 NMEA baud rate selection, for plotters with 1 NMEA port
- AIS/AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- User customisable soft keys for easy menu operation
- Preset key stores up to 10 favourite channels
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- DSC position request and report functions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information is shown on display
- Programmable CPA (Closest Point of Approach) or TCPA (Time to Closest Point of Approach) alarms
- Commercial grade receiver (Spurious & Image rejection better than –80dB)
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with programmed fog signals and listen back
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man Over Board) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Integrated 32 Code Voice Scrambler and 4 Code Voice Scrambler (Requires dealer programming)
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- ATIS Mode for European Inland Waterways
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN’s for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS antenna
- The GX2400 MATRIX AIS/GPS, features a 66 channel WAAS GPS antenna integrated into the front panel of the radio, now there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC (Digital Selective Calling) or AIS (Automated Identification System). Out of the box and ready to go, acquiring AIS and AIS SART targets, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, and navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
Built in AIS Receiver with AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
The MATRIX AIS/GPS displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Programmable CPA or TCPA collision avoidance alarms
The GX2200 Matrix AIS/GPS shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm, or Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA) Alarm.
30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with pre-programmed fog signals and listen back
The MATRIX AIS/GPS includes a 30W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.
RAM4 Second Station Compatible
Need to remotely control a VHF from your cockpit of fly bridge? The MATRIX AIS/GPS is RAM4 remote mic capable to control all VHF and DSC functions at a second station. The RAM4 is a duplicate of the main radio display showing all functions including AIS displays and vessel information. The Intercom feature allows communication between the main radio and the remote station.
RAM4X Wireless Second Station Compatible
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX2400 with the interface of the RAM4X wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30* Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4X units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4X allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more. The RAM4X may also be used as an intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4X units.
(*The SCU-30 must be purchased separately, it is not included with the RAM4X)
The MATRIX AIS/GPS is capable of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints. These waypoints may be selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display that shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint.
Flush Mount Capability
Two mounting options are available. Bracket mount with the bracket and knobs included, or use the optional MMB-84 to flush mount into a bulkhead.
Integrated Voice Scrambler
Loaded with an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
(The Scrambler option requires dealer programming.)
Package Includes :
- Mounting Bracket, two Mounting Knobs, and hardware
- Power Cord with 6 Amp fuse and holder
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise