Spiderbeam Spiderpole 26m
26m fibreglass telescopic pole
This pole puts serious 160m activities into a new perspective!
Just add a few top hat wires and enjoy operating with a fullsize 160m vertical that can be put up within less than an hour.
This pole opens the door to building portable 160m 4-square arrays and other serious low band fun like vertical dipole arrays on 40m, or a 20/15/10m 1 ele quad at 20m height above ground, etc.
For those who can not see the video below, here is a brief description:
- put the mast together on the ground, but leave the bottom 4 sections retracted.
- walk up the mast into its vertical position and loosely tighten the guy lines.
- push the telescopic sections always approx 50cm up until the guy lines are tight, and fasten the clamp so the segment doesnt slide down anymore.
- loosen one or two guy lines a little bit again.
- push the segment again approx 0.5m up until the guy lines are tight, and fasten the clamp.
- ... repeat these steps until all 4 bottom segments are fully extended.
- fix / align the guy lines and you are done.
The pole comes complete with a set of 14 rubber padded stainless steel clamps and 3 guy rings made from strong belts, for guying the mast above the 4th segment, above the 7th segment, and above the 11th segment. The best suitable rope for the lower two guy lines (above segment nr. 4 and 7) is 2mm Kevlar/Mastrant rope. For the upper guy line (above segment nr. 11), 1mm is suited best.
See Guying instructions with product pictures
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise