Spiderbeam Spidermast 10m
Aluminium telescopic mast 10m
German quality engineering, lightweight with anodised sections and stainless clamps, this is a really well made mast, perfect for DXpeditions and home use. Not to be confused with inferior masts offered in the Amateur radio market by others.
This mast fits together very well with all portable Spiderbeam yagis.
- 10m high aluminium telescopic push-up mast
- fully extracted length (height) - 10m (33ft)
- transportation length - 1.35m (4ft 5")
- weight - 9kg (20 lbs)
- bottom diameter - 70mm (2 3/4")
- top diameter - 30mm (1 1/6")
- wall thickness - 2mm (1/12")
- number of segments - 9
- mast material - high quality anodized aluminium
- strong interlock clamps made from stainless steel
Maximum useable heights
portable Spiderbeam - extend mast to full height of 10m (33ft)
Heavy Duty Spiderbeam - extend mast to maximum height of 7m (23ft)
The perfect mast for DXpeditions - small and lightweight!
This mast fits together very well with all our portable Spiderbeam yagis. (For a picture with 2 Spiderbeams installed on such masts see the Installation hints). It will also carry a Heavy Duty Spiderbeam at a reduced height of 7m (23ft).
The individual sections are interlocked with strong high quality stainless steel clamps with allen screws. An allen wrench is supplied with the mast and no further tools are necessary. The mast should be guyed at one or two levels.
This mast was developed especially for one-man DXpeditions. Due to its short transportation length it can be carried on airplanes without problems. At its full height of 10m it will easily carry a portable Spiderbeam yagi. No ladder needed to mount the antenna! The mast can be rotated by hand, or a rotator (e.g. KR-450 or KR-650) can be placed at the bottom and turn the whole mast including the Spiderbeam.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise