Medium duty Azimuth/Elevation rotator w/ High resolution.
RAS-HR High Resolution
Medium duty Azimuth/Elevation rotator with 0.1 degree step motor
Model: RAS HR - High Resolution step-motor 0.1 degree steps
The RAS is an excellent option for medium sized EME arrays with good reliability and easy setup and interfacing to PC systems.
Recommended for LFA and OWL arrays up to 14el x 4.
- Angle of turn azimuth: 360 + / - 180 degree
- Angle of turn elevation: 180 + / - 20 degree
- Rotational speed azimuth: 120 sec. (12V), 60 sec. (18V)
- Rotational speed elevation: 80 sec. (12V), 40 sec. (18V)
- Supply: 12V-18V DC
- Weight: 14 kg
- Input signal: pulses 0.1 degree step !!
Rotor and Control Box works well with such programs as ham radio deluxe. Please note, we supply the USB version as standard, not the RS232 version. The USB version is normally at extra cost!
The RAS 'in shack' controller
All SPID rotators require an external power supply.
Typically they are run from the station 13.8v supply. For the larger rotators with sizable antennas, upto 8 amp would be required. In many cases a separate PSU from the rig is recommended, and start surge should be factored in.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise