Medium to Heavy duty Azimuth rotator
The SPID RAK medium to heavy duty azimuth rotator is a solid built design using a double reduction work drive to ensure zero backlash, precise control and yet retain mechanical simplicity.
Supplied complete with multi function digital controller that provides:
1 degree resolution readout
Manual, Automatic, Scanning and Programmable Modes
Large Soft Green LED display
USB Computer Interface with software supplied including Hy-gain, Orion and Yaesu emulation modes.
Can be zeroed at any position
+/- 180 degree over-travel limits with electronic programmable limit control
Designed for max 60 mm input/output mast/pole
Adapter plate available to mount rotator inside tower head unit.
- Up to 3240 lb-inch / 336 Nm torque
- Equivalent to G-1000/2800 but with digital control
- Worm gear drive so precise stop with nil backlash
- Supplied with digital controller
- Future-proof firmware up-gradable via PROM
- Mast or head unit mounting with adapter plate
- Angle of turn: 360 degrees + / -180 °
- Time to turn 360 degrees 90 sec.
- Supply: 12 V-18 V DC
- Weight: 8 kg
- Input signal: pulses (0.66° or 1.00 ° per pulse)
- Vertical pressure: 120 kg
- Maximum net torque: 180 Nm
Rotor and Control Box works well with such programs as ham radio deluxe.
Please note, we supply the USB version as standard, not the RS232 version. The USB version is normally at extra cost!
Optional mouse control with 6 user programmable presets available to separate order.
Rotator Cable - requires 4 cores, although we offer 7 and 8 core allows for additional control,, remote switches, pre-amps, etc.
All SPID rotators require an external power supply.
Typically they are run from the station 13.8v supply. For the larger rotators with sizable antennas, upto 8 amp would be required. In many cases a separate PSU from the rig is recommended, and start surge should be factored in.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise