Sirio WY400-6N NEW
6-element UHF 400-470MHz yagi antenna
New 6-element UHF yagi antenna conceived by using an innovative feed system studied and applied to have highly symmetrical radiation pattern in both planes.
The WY400-6N is completely computer designed to get high performances of gain and front-to-back in the working band.
All aluminium parts are protected by anodized treatment, hardware are of stainless steel or zinc plated steel,mounting bracket is of extruded aluminium for the best strength and the connector is placed in rear position for an easily
To increase the antenna gain these can easily be stacked or bayed array.
- Type 6 element Yagi
- Frequency range 400 - 470 MHz
- Impedance 50 Ohms Unbalanced
- Polarization Linear Vertical or Horizontal
- Radiation (H-plane) beamwidth at -3 dB= 70Â° at 435 MHz
- Radiation (E-plane) beamwidth at -3 dB= 55Â° at 435 MHz
- Max Gain 11 dBi
- Front to Back ratio > 17 dB
- S.W.R. in bandwidth < 1.5:1
- Max Power 150 Watts (CW) at 30Â°C
- Feed system / Position RG303 PTFE coax with balun / inside boom
- Lightning protection DC-ground
- Connector N-female with rubber protection cap
- Mechanical Data
- Materials Anodized 6063-T5 Aluminium,
- Thermoplastic UV stabilized, Chromed Brass
- Wind load / resistance 100 N at 150 Km/h / 150 Km/h
- Wind surface 0.078 m2
- Dimensions (approx.) 1130 x 375 mm
- Weigth (approx.) 1490gr
- Turning radius 1000mm
- Operating temperature -40Â° C to +60Â° C
- Mounting Mast 35-52 mm
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise