Sirio SY 68-3 4 Metre Yagi
3 Element 4 metre Beam Antenna
Top quality construction is a major feature of this 4 metre beam antenna.
With the increase in activity on 4m, this 3 element directional beam will give you the edge, and you will be amazed at the contacts that can be made on this very interesting and friendly band.
- Sirio SY68-3
- 70MHz (4 metre) Beam Antenna
- Type - Directional, High-gain
- Vertical or Horizontal polarization
- Made of aluminium alloy 6063 T-832
- Type: 3 element Yagi antenna
- Frequency range @ SWR 1.5: 68-78 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Radiation (H-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 130Â° @ center freq.
- Radiation (E-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 70Â° @ center freq.
- Front to back ratio: 15 dB
- Polarization: Linear vertical or horizontal
- Gain: 4.85 dBd - 7 dBi
- Max. power: 350 Watts
- Grounding protection: All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor is coupled capacitively
- Connector: UHF-female with rubber protection cap
- Materials: Aluminium, die-cast zamak, EPDM rubber, zinc plated steel, chromed brass
- Wind load:
- SY 68-3: 203 N @ 150 Km/h
- Wind resistance: 120 Km/h
- Dimensions (L x W approx.):
- SY 68-3: 1600x2235 mm
- Boom/elements diameter: 33mm/16mm
- Turning radius (approx.):
- SY 68-3: 1875 mm
- Weight (approx.): 3360 gr
- Operating temperature: -40Â° C to +80Â° C
- Mounting mast: Ã? 35-52 mm
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise