SGC SG-237 PCB Board only
Auto ATU board less case.
This is the internal board of an SGC-237 Auto tuner. It allows you to build the tuner in to your own enclosure or installation. Note picture shows the board mounted on an SGC SG-237 base. The board is supplied without the pictured base!
Specifications for the tuner are below
The SG-237 is designed with high density surface mount components on a 4 layer PCB, providing high efficiency, reliability and performance. The PCB is mounted on a sturdy chassis plate which provides an excellent electrical and RF ground system. The unit is fully waterproof (under 2 ft of water for 24 hours). The case is weather resistant, high grade ABS plastic that is sealed at the factory.
Use for base, mobile, portable, marine or aviation.
The SG-237 is our most popular Smartuner. It's rugged construction and small size allow maximum flexibility. It has a 100W power rating and additional frequency coverage to 60MHz, matching it perfectly with the most popular HF transceivers. It will work with any balanced or unbalanced antenna including whips, backstays, dipoles, loops and longwires, and requires a minimum of only 28 feet of antenna for full coverage operation.
- HF Frequency Range: 1.8 to 60 MHz
- Power Input Range: 3 to 100W (PEP) and 40W (continuous)
- Input Impedance Range: 45 to 55 ohms
- VSWR: Typical: Less than 2:1
- DC Input Requirement: +13.8 VDC (nominal)
- DC Operating Range: +10.5 to 18 VDC
- Input Current: 300 milli Amps
- Average: Typical: Less than 2 seconds
- Recurrent set time: Typical: Less than 10 milliseconds
- Memory Capacity: 170 non-volatile locations
- Possible Tuning Combinations: 1/2 million
- Antenna Length: Minimum lengths: 7 feet (3.5 to 60 MHz) / 28 feet (1.8 to 60 MHz)
- Installation: Any position, ideal at antenna feed point
- Operating Temperature: -35 to +70 degrees C
- Size: 9L x 7W x 1.85H inches
- Weight: >1 pound
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise