Double Discone Scanner Antenna
High gain double discone antenna
A high gain discone type wideband receiving antenna, with a low SWR across the VHF/UHF Bands. The antenna has approx. 2.8db gain over a conventional single discone, and provides excellent performance and is perfect for difficult locations where extra gain is needed.
Manufactured in England from high quality components designed to last in all types of environments.
- Scanmaster DD1300 double discone antenna
- type - 16 elements
- frequency coverage - 25-1300MHz
- connector - N type socket
- longest element length - 740mm
- weight - 2kg
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise