POWERVERTER PV3I ISOLATED REDUCER 3/6A
24VDC TO 12VDC VOLTAGE CONVERTER
Many PowerVerters and DD Series products can be configured with alternative output voltages etc. for specialist applications.
All the units consume an off load current of less than 15mA, which is probably less than the self discharge current of the vehicleâ€™s battery. In most cases this can be ignored, speeding the installation by removing the need to fit a remote switch. It is easy to fit the clip into awkward places and then simply click the unit into position. A green LED indicates when there is output from the converter. This gives reassurance to the installation engineer and speeds fault finding.
- Input voltage range:17-32Vdc
- Output: 13.6Vdc +15% -20%
- Intermittent output power: 6A/3A isolated, taken for a maximum of 2 minutes followed by 8 minutes rest
- Transient voltage protection: Meets ISO7637-2 International standard for 24Vdc commercial vehicles
- Electrostatic voltage protection: >8kV contact, 15kV discharge
- Off load current (quiescent current): <15mA
- Power conversion efficiency: Typically 85% for isolated units
- Isolation: >400Vrms between input, output and case, on isolated products only
- Operating temperature: -25ÂºC to +30ÂºC de rate linearly to 0A
- Connections: Four 6.3mm push-on flat blade connectors, *5 way Phoenix connector including enable on/off terminal and mating half
- Output indicator: Green LED adjacent to output terminals
- Approvals: 2014/30/EU The general EMC directive, Regulation 10 The automotive directive, 93/68/EEC The CE marking directive
- Designed to: EN50498, ISO 7637-2, ISO 11452-1, ISO 14982, EN12895, EN60945, EN55022, FCC15B
- Markings: CE and E marked.
- Dimensions: 89x87x50mm
- weight: 280g
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise