Powerex MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyser
The Powerex MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyser is one of the most advanced chargers on the market and it is suitable for enthusiast, tech-savvy, and professionals.
It charges 1 to 4 AA and AAA NiMH/NiCD rechargeable batteries via 4 independent charging slots in about 1 hour. The charger is compact sized, measuring at 4.25” x 4.25” x 2” (LWH) and has a large backlit LCD screen with an on and off option.
There are ten selectable charge and discharge rates from 0.2A to 2.0A and 0.1A to 1.0A respectively. The charger has 4 Modes of operation: Charge, Break-In, Discharge, and Refresh & Analyse; which means that in addition to charging batteries, it can also analyse the health of the batteries. With the MH-C9000PRO Professional Charger-Analyser, the “bad battery” guessing game is finally over!
* Batteries NOT included
- 4 independent charging slots for AA/AAA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 4 Modes of Operation: Charge, Break-In, Discharge, and Refresh & Analyse
- Memory Settings: Remembers the last settings that were used
- Easy Setup: Set settings for 1 slot and apply same settings to all slots
- Large backlit LCD display with On/Off option
- Displays Capacity, Voltage, Time, and Rate
- Optional car adapter (sold separately)
4 Operational Modes:
- Charging current adjustable from 0.2A to 2.0A in 0.1A increments.
- Useful when battery needs to be recharged without determining the capacity of the battery. It should be used on batteries known to be in good condition and have been in continuous use.Break-in Mode
- Applies a 16-hour 0.1C charge (0.1 times the capacity of the battery), rest for one hour, followed by a 0.2C discharge, rest again, and finally a 16-hour 0.1C recharge again.
- This process is also known as “Forming Charge.” Also recommended with batteries that cannot be rescued by the Refresh & Analyse mode.
- The process follows the IEC standard for determining battery capacity
- Discharging current adjustable from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments.
- Useful for analyzing the amount of charge stored in the battery. Battery not recharged at the end of the cycle.
Refresh and Analyse Mode
- First recharges the battery, rest for two hours, discharges, rest, then recharges again. Charging and discharging rates are programmable.
- Reports the discharge capacity at the end of the cycle.
- Useful when the battery capacity needs to be determined. Also useful for battery with degraded performance.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise