Nevada Kevlar 32 M
Heavy Duty 5 Kw 3.2mm military style antenna wire
***Please click on the length required above (NOT THE CIRCLE) - e.g. 10m ,20m,40m to order
Kevlar 32 M
Nevada Kevlar heavy duty 3.2mm HD 5kw high power antenna wire
NEW - High Power - Military style Aramid (Kevlar) heavy duty Antenna Wire in Chrome Green colour, priced here by the metre.
Simply the best type of wire to use for all of your antenna projects.
This Kevlar is light and amazingly strong, and finished in a discreet chrome green colour for minimum visual impact !
- Breaking strain in excess of 150Kg
- Conductor - tinned copper wire braid - 16/8/0.10 mm BS EN 13602:2002 Min 95% Optical Coverage
- Jacket PVC Type 4 C54/45 Minimum 0.50mm RTI RAL 6020 Chrome Green
- Electrical Characteristics 20.20 /KM @ 20Â°C
- Nominal Conductor Resistance >500 M/KM @ 1000V
- Minimum Insulation Resistance +100Â°C
- Mechanical Characteristics
- Centre made of Continuous Filament
- Aramid & Polyester High Tenacity yarn
- 10,080 dTtex + 6,600 dTex
- Maximum Operating Temp -60Â°C
- Minimum Cold Bend Temp -40Â°C
- Minimum Cold Flex Temp
- Minimum Break Load 90 KGF
- Minimum Break Force 0.8826 kN
- Maximum Elongation @ 20Â°C 2% @ 660 N
- Minimum Recommended Bend Radius 5.60 mm
- Nominal Weight 22 KG/KM
10m, 20m, 40m, 90m
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise