Dual Band VHF/UHF 10W Handheld
Handheld transceiver, extremely performing, with an ultra-high output power of 10W VHF/UHF
The CT-990 complies to the IP67 standard guaranteeing total protection from dust and from water immersion up to 1 meter of depth for 30 minutes.
The high performance antenna and the extra clear audio, ensure excellent contacts in all situations.
The Midland CT-990 is supplied with the Dead Man (or Man Down) feature, very useful in case you are alone or isolated. This function constantly monitors the radio status: if it is tipped on its side for more than a pre-set time, it may indicate that a person has fallen; the radio then will beep to warn other users tuned on the same frequency.
Thew Midland CT-990 has 257 memory channels, a wide colourful LCD display and a high efficiency 2800 mAh Li-Ion battery pack that ensures a long battery life. The Side Tone which is able to muffle the bothersome tone at the end of any transmission, the «VOICE» announcement that indicates the selected function and the FM radio.
- 144- 146 MHz and 430 - 440 MHz (Rx / Tx)
- Channel spacing 25 kHz/12,5 kHz
- Output power 10 W VHF / UHF
- Programmable channels with 257 memory channels
- Operating mode UHF/VHF, VHF/VHF or UHF/UHF
- FM Radio
- Menu adjustable squelch
- Tones 83 + 83 DCS codes and 38 CTCSS tones
- 1750 Hz tone
- Lone worker function
- Long battery life
- Time out Timer
- Busy channels lockout function
- Roger Beep
- Back-lit LCD display
- Keypad lock
- Hi/Lo power
- Frequency setting and keypad channels
- Vocal Indication
- Inverted frequency function
- Pin connector 2 Pin Kenwood.
- Battery pack Li-Ion 7.4V 2800 mAh
Inside the box Midland CT-990 transceiver, PB-990 7.4V Rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack 2800 mAh, Short antenna, Long antenna, Belt clip, Desktop charger, Wall adapter, Wrist belt
Dimensions H x L x P 140 x 60 x 35 mm Weight 310 g
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise