150 watt 2M amp
The MFJ-8802 is a back-to-basics multi-mode 140-Watt VHF linear power amplifier for 2-Meter SSB/CW/FM*.
A pair of high-tech Mitsubishi 12-volt FETs deliver high gain, stability with excellent linearity. Buffered T/R switching interfaces with virtually any multi-mode transceiver amplifier keying circuit.
Drives to full output with 5 Watts -- the perfect companion for low-power multi-mode radios like the FT-817, KX-3, other QRP SDRs, and most popular 2-Meter transverters. SWR load-fault circuitry protects output transistors from severely mismatched loads.
By keeping circuitry simple, MFJ-8802 delivers a potent signal at a truly affordable price.
- Harmonics: >60 dBc;
- Input SWR: <1.5:1;
- Antenna SWR: 2:1 or less;
- Keying: Logic-low (ground contact);
- Power: 13.8V @ 25A
- *Heat-sink fan required for extended FM or key-down digital.
- Compact 6Wx3Hx6.5D”, 3 pounds.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise