The MFJ-269CPro is alike the MFJ-269C, but has its UHF range coverage 430 to 520 MHz and an extended commercial-style cabinet for lab work (helps protect knobs and connectors from damage.
The MFJ-269C-Pro is a compact battery powered RF impedance analyser especially designed for professional field work. It combines five basic circuits: a variable oscillator, frequency counter, frequency multiplier, 50-ohm RF bridge, twelve-bit A-D converter, and a microcontroller. Together, these circuits perform a wide variety of useful antenna and RF impedance measurements including coaxial cable loss and electrical distance to an open or short. Although mainly designed for analysing 50-ohm antenna and transmission line systems, the MFJ-269CPro also measures RF impedance from a few ohms to several hundred ohms. An easy-to-access user-controlled Zo setting in the Advanced function menus facilitates changing SWR and other SWR functions (i.e., return loss, reflection coefficient, match efficiency, etc) to any normalized impedance value between 5 and 600 ohms. The MFJ-269C-Pro also functions as a non-precision signal source and frequency counter. Operating frequency extends from 0.53 to 230 MHz in nine overlapping bands with extended SWR measurement from 415 to 520 MHz (LF coverage may be adjusted to cover 0.470 kHz).
530 KHz to 230 MHz Range Features:
- MFJ-269C gives you a complete picture of your antenna. Read antenna SWR and Complex Impedance 530 KHz to 230 MHz. Built-in frequency counter.
- Lower band is returnable to cover 470-940 KHz for maritime and 600 Meters.
- Read Complex Impedance as series equivalent resistance and reactance (Rs+jXs) or as magnitude (Z) and phase (degrees).
- Also reads parallel equivalent resistance and reactance (Rp+jXp) --MFJ-269C exclusive!
- Determine velocity factor, coax loss in dB, length of coax and distance to short/open in feet.
- Read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient at any frequency simultaneously at a single glance. Also reads match efficiency.
- Also read inductance in uH and capacitance in pF at RF frequencies.
- Measure SWR and loss of coax with any characteristic impedance, 10 to over 600 Ohms, including 50, 51, 52, 53, 73, 75, 93,95,300,450 Ohms -- MFJ-269C exclusive!
415 to 470 MHz Range Features:
- Just plug in your UHF antenna coax, set the frequency and read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient simultaneously. You can read coax cable loss in dB and match efficiency.
- You can adjust UHF dipoles, verticals, yagis, quads and other antennas and determine their SWR, resonant frequency and bandwidth.
Features / Specifications:
- You can test and tune stubs and coax lines. You can manually determine velocity factor and impedances of transmission lines.
- Adjust and test RF matching networks and RF amplifiers without applying power.
- Has easy-to-read LCD logarithmic SWR bargraph and SWR meter for quick tuning.
- Take it anywhere
- Fully portable, take it anywhere -- on remote sites, up towers, on DX-peditions.
- Has built-in â€œN-typeâ€ connector.
- Includes Free N-to-SO-239 adaptor.
- Use 10 AA Ni-MH or Ni-Cad or alkaline batteries (not included -- alkalines cannot be charged internally) or 110-240 VAC with optional MFJ-1312D.
- Compact 4W x 2D x 6 3/4H inches.
- Maritime and 600 Meter Coverage
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise