Colour Graphic VNA Antenna Analyser 1-60MHz
MFJ-223 1-60 MHz Color Graphic VNA Analyzer
This pocket-sized analyzer design is user-friendly, has top notch accuracy, and a vivid TFT multi-color display. MFJ-223 is packed with all the VNA features and performance you need!
Get data for SWR, resistance (R), reactance (X), and impedance magnitude (Z) presented on a colour-coded high-resolution bar-graph display or sharply defined swept-frequency plots.
Continuous DDS frequency coverage with 100-Hz resolution and a full selection of tuning steps and sweeps.
A movable marker calls up alpha-numeric data for any point on any plot -- and a memory to capture current data when you turn the analyzer off.
Has a built in help menu and a field-strength indicator warns when powerful interference is present.
Powered by long-running lithium-polymer power source, recharge via any USB port.
- Single-frequency and swept frequency operating modes.
- Truly accurate SWR, R, X, and Z measurements.
- Seamless DDS coverage with 100-Hz resolution from 1-60 MHz.
- Smooth "skip-free" encoder tunes fast or slow without missing a step .
- Powerful +5-dBm stimulus generator overrides local interference.
- Field-strength meter measures local signals, detects potential interference.
- DDS generator precision signal source.
- Vivid 1600-pixel/inch color graphics on a 2x2 inch non-glare TFT screen.
- High-lumen output, easy to read in direct sunlight.
- Easy setup, only four control switches with convenient on-screen soft menus.
- Personalized ID function programs your call or name onto the display.
- Built-in 3.7-V 1800- mAH lithium-polymer battery charges with Battery Status Indicator and Auto Shut-off.
- Charge % always displayed, multi-color LED monitors charge status.
- Built-in clock shows elapsed time when unit is turned on.
- Breakthrough miniaturization.
- Measures 2 3/4"w x 3 1/2"h x 1 3/8"h high-impact case, 5.1 oz.
- BNC connector.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise