8 ft., SS Telescopic Whip, 3/8 -24
MFJ's premium stainless steel telescopic whips are the perfect choice for building collapsible multi-band dipoles, mobiles, portable and base antennas. They are great for traveling, mini DXpeditions, vacations, etc.
They can also be used to replace your current automatic screwdriver whip for a more highly efficient fixed mobile operation.
Rigidly collared at the base, stronger than plated brass, and impervious to rust and corrosion, they stand up to the forces of nature and the rigors of portable operation where others might fail.
With four models to choose from, select the ideal length for the frequencies you need to cover.
The base of each whip features a standard 3â„8 - 24 mounting stud for installation on mobile or fixed antenna mounts like MFJ's lip mounts, magnet mounts, tripods and dipole mounts. See page 63 for more MFJ mounts.
For Wave verticals, use MFJ-342T or MFJ-344 mounts. For dipoles, use two whips with the MFJ-347 dipole mount.
- - 8.2 feet fully extended
- - 5 sections
- - Collapses to 24 inches for easy transportation.
- - inch diameter by 2 â…œ inch long chrome plated brass base
- - 7â„16 inch bottom section and 10 inch top section with 5â„16 inch diameter round ball tip
- - This whip can cover 10 Meters through the FM band without loading and lower bands with a loading coil.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise