Shortwave listener indoor active antenna
Tunable active antenna using dual gate MOSFET and a gigahertz bandwidth buffer.
The MFJ-1020C has been completely redesigned with new technology. Using a dual gate MOSFET and a gigahertz bandwidth buffer. This improves gain and selectivity, reduces noise and intermodulation. As a result is NOT prone to self-oscillations that can severely damage your receiver.
Tthe MFJ-1020C tuned indoor active antenna rivals reception of outside wire antennas hundreds of feet long and pick up signals loud and clear from all over the world.
- World Radio TV Handbook says the MFJ-1020 is a "fine value . . fair price . . best offering to date . . performs very well indeed."
- The MFJ-1020C covers 0.3 to 40 MHz including VLF, AM broadcast, all shortwave and all amateur radio bands.
- It has Tune, Band, Gain, On-Off/Bypass controls and SO-239 coax connectors.
- It uses a 9 volt battery, 9-18 VDC or 10 VAC with the MFJ-1312D.
- The MFJ-1020C measures 6W x 2H x 5D inches.
- It includes a telescoping whip.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise