mAT-30 is engineered to integrate with Yaesu transceivers.
The mAT-30 connects to one of CAT/LINEAR and LIN/TUN port on the back of the radio (description varies by model) and is operated by the front panel of the radio through this interface.
Connection cable to radio supplied with tuner. 12VDC to power tuner sent via transceiver connection cable.
Provides automatic antenna tuning across the entire HF spectrum plus 6 meters at power levels up to 120 watts (100 watts max above 50 MHz). It will tune dipoles, verticals, yagis, long wire, or virtually any other coax-fed antenna.
Impedance matching range of 5 to 1500 ohms far exceeds the capability of the transceiver internal automatic antenna tuner. 16,000 frequency memories for instant recall of previously used settings.
Yaesu transceivers that support the FC-30, FC-40, FC-50 Yaesu external tuners can be used with mAT-30.
Partial compatibility list: FT-100D, FT-857/D, FT-897/D, FT-450/D, FT-891, FT-950, FT-991, FT-991A, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000.
Superior build quality with machined, black oxidized aluminum case and excellent multi-layer circuit boards.
- 0.1 to 120 watts SSB and CW, 30 watts max continuous duty keydown digital modes on HF. Max 100 watts 50 MHz and above.
- 1.8-54 MHz continuous coverage
- 16,000 frequency memories
- 5 to 1500 ohms matching range
- Tuning time 0.1 to 5 seconds for full tuning cycle, 0.1 second to return to previous memory setting
- Control from Yaesu transceivers that have FC-30, FC-40, FC-50 interface capability via supplied cable
Operation manual available under our downloads tab
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise