Mastrant P-04 MPO4031
31m (100FT) 4mm (5/32″) guying rope with outstanding performance
Buy this top quality 4mm (5/32") guy rope here in a very convenient 31m drum (100ft)
Strength: 400daN, Safe working load: 120 daN, (400kg b/s), (Elongation (working): 2.4 %, Weight: 1.5 kg (per100m)
New type of guying rope optimized for anchoring with respect to maximize "performance/price" rate. This excellent rope offers very good strength, low elongation, high UV and humidity resistance.
It has low weight, great abrasion resistance, great durability and is electrically insulating.
Also,in contrast to ropes made from aramid fibres (Kevlar,Vectran,Technora,Twaron), it has knot strength about 60%.
Due to these properties, MASTRANT-P is exceptionally suitable for all kinds of guying.
- Construction: Braided rope with twisted cores
- Core: Polyester, parallel-arranged twisted cores
- Cover: Polyester 12 or 16 (depending on the diameter)
- Strength: 400daN, Safe working load: 120 daN, (400kg b/s)
- Weight: 1.5 kg (per100m)
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise