LDG Z817 ATU
QRP Automatic Antenna Tuner for FT817
The Z-817 ATU interfaces to the CAT port (ACC) on the back of the FT-817 radio with the provided cable. Tuning could not be simpler; one button push on the tuner is all that is needed and the Z-817 takes care of the rest.
It will switch to PKT mode, transmit a carrier, tune the tuner, then restore the radio to the previous mode! 2000 memories cover 160 through 6 meters.
- LDG Z817 automatic ATU
- RF Power 0.1 to 20 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Battery operated 4 x 1.5V Alkaline AA (not included)
- Built-in CAT port interface. CAT thru port for computer connection. 38400 baud.
- 2000 memories when used with FT-817 interface (200 memories for other radios)
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 6 to 600 ohms (about 10:1 SWR range). 16 to 150 on 6M (about 3:1)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, etc.
- Dimensions: 5.13L, 4.73W, 1.73H. Weight: 9.3 ounces (without batteries).
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise