LDG Z11 PRO 2
New Automatic Antenna Tuner
Latest Z11 Pro-2
This latest stock have a the internal battery holder fitted for 8 batteries !
The original portable Z-11 ATU was one of LDG's most popular tuners, now meet the NEW Z-11Pro 2 with faster tuning and less current consumption than the previous version.
The New Z11 PRO-2 is everything you always wanted in a small, portable tuner designed from the ground up for battery operation.
Only 5" x 7.7" x 1.5", and weighing only 1.5 pounds, it handles 0.1 to 125 watts, making it ideal for both QRP and standard 100 watt transceivers from 160 - 6 meters.
The Z-11Pro 2 uses LDG's state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vs or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, it will also match longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
The Z-11Pro 2 has 8,000 memories in LDG's exclusive "3-D Memory" array, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them, for each of four antennas on the single RF port. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the Z-11Pro 2 "know" your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you've used before, the Z-11Pro 2 retunes from memory almost instantly (even in SSB!). Memories are retained indefinitely.
Rugged and easy-to-read LEDs indicate SWR and status. The Z-11Pro 2 uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration even when powered down; current draw when not tuning is effectively zero.
Control from the front panel is simple and straightforward; just press Tune while transmitting, and the Z-11Pro 2 will begin a tuning cycle. The Z-11Pro 2 will even tune while you talk on AM or SSB. Although not required, optional interfaces are available for most Icom and Yaesu transceivers. With the interface, a single button-press transmits a carrier, executes a tuning cycle and returns the radio to its original power and mode.
The Z-11Pro 2 ATU is waiting for your next portable adventure.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M.
- Easy to read LED display for SWR and status.
- 8000 3-D memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, threshold, and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 300 mA Max. 25 uA standby current.
- User installable 8-AA or 8-AAA battery holder (supplied).
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.7L3 x 5.0W3 x 1.5H3. Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise