Yaesu radios are among the best, and LDG makes several dedicated tuner for several models, but that leaves a big chunk of the newer Yaesu product line with no dedicated tuner. Of course, most LDG tuners will work just fine with Yaesu radios, but it sure would be nice to have it integrated to the radio.
LDG's new YT-1200 is just that. An included CAT/Power cable interfaces with your FT-450(D), FT950, FTDX-1200 and FTDX-3000. This makes it an integrated tuner powered by the interface. No extra power cables are needed.
Just press the tune button on the tuner and everything else happens automatically! The mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tune cycle runs and the radio is returned to the original settings.
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB and CW, 30watts on PSK.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT/Power interface for FT-450(D), FT-950, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000 radios.
- Also interfaces with FT-2000 (non-D) with external DC power supply.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 38400 baud.
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 4 to 1000 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 IO connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0"L, 7.8"W, 2.0"H.
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Includes 1.5 foot CAT/Power interface cable.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise