LDG AT100PRO II
New Version 125W Memory Tuner
The LDG AT-100Pro II is the next step in the evolution of the automatic tuner. This desktop tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8-54Mhz, and will automatically match your antenna in no time.
Updated features include an LED indicator for antenna selection and an LED to indicate when in bypass.
It features a two-position antenna switch, allowing you to switch instantly between two antennas. The AT-100ProII requires just 1 watt for operation, but will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP to a typical 100 watt transceiver.
The AT-100ProII includes 2,000 memories for each antenna, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the AT-100ProII "know" your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you've used before, the AT-100ProII can retune from memory almost instantly.
Rugged and easy-to-read LED bargraphs show power and SWR, and a Function key on the front panel allows you to access data like mode and status. The AT-100ProII uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when powered down.
The AT-100ProII uses LDG's state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
- 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M.
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR, status. LED indicator for antenna selection and bypass.
- 4000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Two position antenna switch. Separate memories for each antenna.
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, 125/12.5 watt scale, autotuning threshold and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M),.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 500 mA Max.
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.5 x 5.5 x 2.0 Inches . Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise