600 Watts Automatic Antenna Tuner
The LDG AT1000ProII is our flagship automatic tuner. Made for QRO hams, it will handle 1,000 watts SSB or 350 watts FM/Digital from 1.8-54 MHz.
Like most LDG tuners the AT1000ProII operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. To protect its circuitry, the tuner will not tune at power levels above 150 watts; bypass your amplifier (or place it in Standby) to complete a tuning cycle using only the exciter. The AT-1000ProII also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
- Easy to Read Bar Graph
- Tune from 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Dual Antenna Switch
The AT-1000ProII has a large, easy to read bar-graph wattmeter that show forward and reverse power with two selectable ranges (100 and 1,000 watt scales) as well as an SWR meter. The AT-1000ProII will interface with many popular transceivers so you can start a tuning cycle with the radio’s TUNE button. Dedicated control buttons on the tuner allow you to fine-tune capacitance and inductance on those rare occasions when the AT-1000ProII can’t find a perfect match by itself.
The AT-1000ProII features two output connectors so you can easily switch between two antennas. There are 2,000 memory locations for each antenna, allowing nearly instant returning on frequencies you’ve used before.
The AT-1000ProII will tune from 1.8 to 54.0 MHz continuously, and will match Yagis, dipoles, inverted-Vs, slopers, or virtually any coax-fed antenna from 6 to 1000 ohms impedance (16 – 150 ohms on 6 meters). Tuning time is normally under 10 seconds; memory tuning time is under 0.2 seconds. Longwires or antennas fed with ladder line require an external balun, not included.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty, and LDG’s legendary customer service.
- High Power Microprocessor controlled Switched-L tuning network
- Two position antenna switch with 2000 memories for each position.
- Adjustable threshold for Auto mode
- Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Power rating HF (1.8 to 30 MHz):
- 1000 Watts Single Side Band
- 750 Watts CW
- 400 Watts Digital (RTTY, Packet, etc)
- 6 meters: 250 Watts (any mode)
- Capacitor / Inductor fine tune controls
- Tuning time: 0.2 recall, 10 seconds average, 30 seconds max
- Tuning impedance: 6 to 1000 Ohms (approximately 10:1 SWR)
- Dual meter scale 100/1000 watts and SWR
- Tuning power: 5 to 125 watts maximum
- Relay protection software prevents tuning when RF power is high
- LED indicators for Ant and Bypass.
- Optional External 4.5″ analog, LED backlit Meter, 6.7″ w x 4.0d x 4.0″ h.
- Includes 6 foot power cable 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- Power requirements: 11 to 15 volts DC @ 1 Amp (user supplies power source) www.Jameco.com WM1012-760 and 1953663 are compatible power supplies
- Enclosure sizes: 10W x 11D x 3H (in inches)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise