TS-590S-GENew Batch - just arrived!
WE ARE HOLDING AT THE OLD PRICE WHILST STOCKS LAST!This radio still represents great value and performance. Some say it still outperforms the new Icom IC-7300 especially on CW!
There are some really great new features on this model, the TS590S has been a top selling transceiver ever since it was released, and the TS590SGE is sure to follow suit ! Please click on our downloads tab for PDF info sheet.
Kenwood introduces new HF/50MHz all-mode transceiver
Four years ago they launched the best-selling TS-590S transceiver into the mid-range HF market. Technology has moved on, so now it is a pleasure to announce the updated TS-590S "GE" model, which replaces the TS-590S in production.
- Enhanced RX performance accomplished superb 3rd Order Dynamic Range @ practical 2 kHz separation.
- CW Decoder
- CW signal is decoded and scrolls in the 13-segment section of the LCD (similar to K3). (Decode performance may be affected by noisy/weak signals)
- MULTI/CH SW
- MULTI/CH encoder is changed. Now with push-switch function.
- This switch works as Programmable Function C You can assign a PF function to it such as Key speed, Power, MIC etc. *Click numbers 24 to 20
- ANT OUT It's possible to use DRV OUT terminal as ANT OUT.This terminal provides divided antenna output via internal power splitter. So easy to connect external RX such as a Pan-adapter.
- *Exclusive with DRV OUT.
- *3dB loss in divider.
- Split Frequency Setting - Find DX with split operation. Push and hold SPLIT key.
- Push "2" key for example.Then you can work 2kHz up in Split Operation.
- TX Power Spike - TX power spike comparable to TS-990.
- 2 kHz Dynamic Range Revised circuitry around 1st Mixer improves C/N characteristic of 1st Local OSC
Increased LCD backlight colour selections from two to tri-colour (AMBER | GREEN | YELLOW) in 10 steps.
The styling of the spin textured Main Dial, colours of printed letters and chrome plating on garnish knobs now match the flagship TS-990S.
In order to distinguish the new model it will have the model name "TS-590" printed on the front panel glass instead of "DSP".
- Kenwood NEW TS-590SGE HF + 6m transceiver
- Up to 100watts power output
- Power supply requirements 13.8v (not supplied)
- Latest Firmware Installed
- Dual roofing filters - 500Hz & 2.7kHz
- Down-conversion architecture (1.8/3.5/7/14/21MHz bands in SSB/CW/FSK mode)
- 32-Bit Floating-point IF DSP
- RX & TX DSP Equalisers
- 110 Memories, with Name Function
- PC-Based Control
- Built-in Antenna Tuner
- CW Keyer with Iambic Modes A/B
- USB & Serial Com ports
- Low-level drive output including 135 kHz band
- Direct-access band keys
- Sky Command II
- MC-90 Deluxe Desktop Microphone
- MC-60A Desktop Microphone
- MC-47 Hand Microphone (4 PF Buttons)
- MC-43 Hand Microphone
- HS-6 Headphone
- HS-5 De-luxe Headphone
- PG-20 DC Cable (7 metres)
- SO-3 TCXO
- MB-430 Mobile Bracket
- PS-60 Heavy-duty Power Supply (22.5A)
- KES-3S External Speaker
- SP-23 External Speaker
- VGS-1 Voice Guide & Storage Unit
- ARCP-590G Radio Control Program
- ARHP-590G Radio Host Program
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise