Innov 2m 3element OWL Yagi
2m/144MHz 3ele Rear Mount Yagi
Part Number: WS-warehouse stock
3 element 144 MHz Rear Mount Yagi for vertical or horizontal use
OWL = Optimum Wide band Low impedance
Only 55 cms total length
The OWL has a class-leading gain per metre of boom figure, distance between reflector and director is 155mm and yet it provides 6.85dBi of free space gain! place this antenna 8m above average ground and with ground gain an impressive 12.68dBi is seen. See below plots for pattern.
IDEAL PORTABLE OR SOTA USE!
Despite it's rigidity, the OWL is extremely light weight and this means even in strong winds, snow and ice the OWL will hold its own.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Gain: 6.94 dBi or 12.68dBi @ 144.3MHz 8m above average ground
- F/B: 20.59dB @ 144.3MHz
- Power Rating: 5kw+
- SWR: Below 1.5.1 from 144MHz to 146MHz
- Boom Length: approx. 555 cms
- Weight: 1kg/2.2lbs
- Safe Wind Speed: 160Kph/100Mph
- Vertical Stacking: 1.3m
This antenna is made with a 13mm and 10mm diameter tube for the folded dipole and the boom sections are 20mm diameter. This antenna is not made cheaply, it is made to perform and to do so for many years with Marine Grade Stainless Steel fixings.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise