INNOV 2m LFA Yagi
12 element 144MHz LFA Yagi
12-element LFA 144MHz Yagi
Part Number: Z08564-0090
High performance 12 element 144MHz LFA Yagi
A Very Low Noise Yagi for serious DX and EME applications
The G0KSC LFA (Loop Fed Array) Yagi has quickly become 'the one to have' if you are looking for serious weak signal work on the bottom of the 2m band. The LFA Yagi has been specifically designed to ensure the lowest levels of unwanted noise are received. The compliment of a tight, highly suppressed pattern and closed loop fed system ensure everything from rain static to man-made noise are heavily reduced.
The LFA is especially effective for EME where very low noise antennas are required and many hours development have been spent ensuring the highest levels of performance have been achieved in an antenna that is not affected by wet weather conditions. As a single, double and 4 stack system, the LFA Yagi is the one to have.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, ensuring they work as well as our software model predicts.
- Marine grade stainless steel fittings*
- Original and best Stauff Insulator clamps
- Mill machined for pin-point accuracy throughout
If you are looking for the best of the best from both a performance and mechanical construction perspective then look no further.
- Gain: 15.79dBi @ 144.100MHz
- Gain: 15.80dBi @ 144.300MHz
- F/B: 30.52dB F/B @ 144.100MHz
- F/B: 28.73dB F/B @ 144.300MHz
- Peak Gain: 15.82dBi
- Gain at 10m above ground: 21.69dBi
- Peak F/B: 30.53dB
- Power Rating: 3kw
- SWR: Below 1.1.1 from 143.700MHz to 144.900MHz
- Boom Length: 7.125m
- Weight: 4.42Kg / 9.75LB
- Turning Radius: 3.566m / 11.7ft
- Wind Loading: 0.15 Square Metres / 1.64 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 175KPH / 109MPH
- Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
- Stacking Distance Vertically: 2.5-3.7m (best trade-off 3.2m)
- Stacking Distance Horizontally: 2.5-3.9m (best trade-off 3.3m)
- Following figures calculated at 144.300MHz
- 2 Stacked Vertically @ 3.2m Gain: 18.56dBi
- 2 Stacked Vertically @ 3.7m Gain: 18.80dBi
- 2 Stacked Vertically @3.2m F/B: 30.42dB
- 2 Stacked Vertically @3.7m F/B: 31.17dB
- 2 Stacked Horizontally @ 3.3m Gain: 18.51dBi
- 2 Stacked Horizontally @ 3.3m F/B: 33.38dB
- 2 Stacked Horizontally @ 3.9m Gain: 18.73dBi
- 2 Stacked Horizontally @ 3.9m F/B: 32.41dB
- 4 Antennas 3.7m V x 3.9m H Gain: 21.74dBi
- 4 Antennas 3.2m V x 3.3m H Gain: 21.30dBi
- Sky Temperature: 221.0 Kelvin @ 144.100MHz
- G/T Figure: -1.70dB @ 144.100MHz
This antenna has all parasitic elements made from 1/4 inch aluminum rod. The LFA loop is constructed from 4 pieces of aluminum tube. The sections in-line with the parasitic elements are 1/2 inch while the end sections of the loop are 3/8 inch allowing the user to adjust the loop for best SWR. All elements are fully insulated from the boom held in place by high quality UV resistant, RF neutral insulators which in-turn are held to the boom via stainless steel fixings and fittings.
The boom is 1.25 inch square (31.75mm) and a boom guy is supplied with this antenna.
If you want an antenna to last and perform in all weathers without SWR or bandwidth shifting, this is it.
Customer Comments: (see pic )
" I thought you folks would be interested in knowing that with a single lFA 12 element 2M Yagi I've worked 220 stations off the moon as PJ2T in Curacao on my EME dxpedition."
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise