Innov 4m 4ele yagi
4m/70MHz 4ele high gain Yagi
4-ele LFA 70MHz yagi
Part Number: Z08564-0060
4 element high-gain LFA Yagi
The G0KSC LFA Yagi is a major step forward in the development of the Yagi Antenna, it provides a low-noise front-end for your radio so you hear more weak signals. This compact 4 element 70Mhz LFA provides stunning performance across the whole 4m band (69.950 - 70.500MHz). Hard to beat with a direct 50 Ohm feed-point and no matching losses!!
Due to the 4m band being fairly low in activity, this antenna has been designed with reduced F/B and maximum gain while still holding an incredible SWR curve throughout. With gain in mind, thicker 1/2 inch elements have been used on this particular model too. This antenna will prove popular with a very short boom and almost 10dBi forward gain. A must have for the intermediate user.
- Gain: 9.76dBi @ 70.200MHz
- F/B: 16.17dB @ 70.200MHz
- Peak Gain: 9.8dBi
- Gain at 10m above ground: 15.45dBi
- Peak F/B: 16.32dB
- SWR: Below 1.1.1 from 69.950MHz to 70.500MHz
- Power Rating: 5kw
- Boom Length: 2.35m
- Stacking Distance: 1.8-2.3m
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 1.8m: 11.47dBi
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 1.8m apart, 10m above ground : 17.04dBi
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 2.3m: 12.0dBi
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 2.3m apart, 10m above ground : 17.58dBi
REAR MOUNT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND REQUIRED FOR VERTICAL MOUNTING
This antenna is made with single piece (2 piece outside of UK) 1/2 inch (12.7mm) elements with 3/8 inch (9.525mm) diameter loop end sections. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts. Boom is 1.25 inch square 16SWG aluminum.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings*
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
No figures are made up here as they are in some Ham Radio adverts, all performance figures are verified in the very latest software simulation packages with some antennas being professionally confirmed on an antenna range.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise