INNOV LFA-8 50MHZ
6m/50MHz 8ele LFA2 design Yagi
8-element LFA 50MHz Yagi
8 element low-noise LFA2 Yagi
Got a lot of noise you want to get rid of Maybe you are a contester of DX'er who does not want to listen to anyone off of the sides or back? If so, read on...
The G0KSC LFA Yagi is a major step forward in the development of the Yagi Antenna; it provides a low-noise front-end for your radio so you hear more weak signals. This compact 8 element 50Mhz LFA provides stunning performance across the important section of the 6m band (50.00 - 50.500MHz). Hard to beat with a direct 50 Ohm feed-point and no matching losses and suppression of unwanted noise !!
This antenna has very highly suppressed lobes in both azimuth and elevation plots and therefore is idea for very noisy city locations. If you want to beat the noise in a mid-sized 6m Antenna, this is the one for you!
The LFA2 design has a Bent Reflector system designed to enhance SWR bandwidth and F/B.
- 13.57dBi @ 50.150MHz
- 29.94dB @ 50.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 13.64dBi
- Gain 15m above average ground: 19.19dBi
- Peak F/B: 35.69dB
- Power Rating: 5kw+
- SWR: Below 1.1:1 from 50.00MHz to 50.500MHz
- Stacking Distance: 5.5 -7.0m ( 6.5m recommended)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 6.5m spacing: 16.35dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 31.35dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 6.5m Spacing 15m above ground: 21.83dBi
- Boom Length: 11.678m
- Weight: 17.9Kg / 39.4LB
- Turning Radius: 6.031m / 19.8ft
- Wind Loading: 0.52 Square Metres / 5.62 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 172KPH / 107MPH - A 125MPH+ (HD) version available upon request
- Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
- A 1:1 Balun is recommended if feeding this antenna with Coax Cable.
This antenna is made with tapered elements 16mm centers and 13mm outer sections, both with 2mm wall thickness. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts. Boom is 45mm tapering to 40mm at the ends and also with 2mm wall. A Kevlar boom guy system is provided with this antenna.
Tower mounting hardware and custom mast mounts available upon request.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
Note: much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up or our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation. More information can be found here
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Guy support system supplied
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Product Length: 11.7500M
- Product Width: 2.1400M
- Product Weight: 20.0000KG
- Product Packaging: 4.0000KG
- Units in box: 1
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise