50 MHz 6-element (Very Low-Noise) LFA Yagi
6-element LFA 50MHz Yagi
Part Number: Z08564-0048
6 element very low-noise LFA Yagi
The LFA has a Bent Reflector system designed to enhance SWR bandwidth and F/B.
The G0KSC LFA Yagi is a major step forward in the development of the Yagi Antenna; it provides a low-noise front-end for your radio so you hear more weak signals. This compact 6 element 50Mhz LFA provides stunning performance across the important section of the 6m band (50.00 - 50.500MHz). Hard to beat with a direct 50 Ohm feed-point and no matching losses and suppression of unwanted noise!!
This antenna has very highly suppressed lobes in both azimuth and elevation plots and therefore is ideal for very noisy city locations. If you want to beat the noise in a mid-sized 6m antenna, this is the one for you!
- 11.9dBi @ 50.150MHz
- 29.18dB @ 50.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 11.97dBi
- Peak F/B: 30.21dB
- Power Rating: 5kw+
- SWR: Below 1.1:1 from 50.00MHz to 50.500MHz
- Stacking Distance: 5.5-6.4m ( 5.8m recommended)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 5.8m spacing: 14.77dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 30.72dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 5.8m Spacing 15m above ground: 20.15dBi
- Boom Length: 6.830m
- Weight: 6.63Kg / 14.61LB
- Turning Radius: 3.699m / 12.1ft
- Wind Loading: 0.26 Square Metres / 2.81 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 203KPH / 126MPH
- Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
This antenna is made with tapered elements 1/2inch (12.7mm) centres and 3/8 inch (9.525mm) outer sections. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts. Boom is 1.5 inch (38mm) square 16SWG aluminum.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, ensuring they work as well as our software model predicts.
Note: Much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up of our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation. More information can be found here
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise