InnovAntennas LFA-5 50 MHz
5-el 50MHz LFA Yagi (3rd generation)
5-element 50MHz LFA Yagi
Usually in stock - check before ordering!
Part Number: Z08564-0044
A 5 element low-noise LFA-3 third generation LFA Yagi designed by G0KSC for 2017!
The G0KSC LFA Yagi is a major step forward in the development of the Yagi Antenna; it provides a low-noise front-end for your radio so you hear more weak signals. The 5 element 50Mhz LFA-3 provides stunning performance across the important section of the 6m band (50.00 - 50.300MHz) with excellent gain levels for its size.
The LFA-3 is a result of many years of optimisation honing resulting in a wide-spaced Yagi with all the associated benefits of the original LFA with higher gain per foot of boom!
- Gain: 11.76dBi @ 50.150MHz
- F/B: 28.94dB @ 50.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 11.8dBi
- Peak F/B: 29.1dB
- Power Rating: 7kw
- SWR: Below 1.1:5 from 50.00MHz to 50.300MHz
- Stacking Distance: 6m recommended
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 6m spacing: 14.66dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 24.61dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 4.70m Spacing 10m above ground: 19.76dBi
- Boom Length: 6.15m
- Weight: 4.73Kg / 10.43LB
- Turning Radius: 3.05m / 9.78ft
- Wind Loading: 0.25 Square Metres / 2.75 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 176KPH / 110MPH
Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
This antenna is made with 5/8 inch (15.88mm) centre elements and 1/2 inch (1.27mm) outer tip sections. the boom is made from 1.5'' square tube with a wall thicknes of 16swg, a boom guy is supplied. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
Note: Much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up of our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation. More information can be found here
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Manufactured the right way, not the cheapest way!
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise