50 MHz 5 Element Yagi (Optimum Design)
5-ele 50MHz Optimum Design Yagi
Part Number: Z08564-0041
A 5 element wide band 50-51.35 MHz OP-DES (Opposing Phase Driven Element System) Yagi - NEW ! Second Generation OP-DES Yagi !
UPDATED 2018 version - Very HD
The OP-DES is the newest in patent technology produced by InnovAntennas and is specifically designed for maximum performance, wide-band applications.. InnovAntennas use the latest in Electromagnetic Design Technology to ensure the very best results and the OP-DES Yagi is proof of that!
This antenna has a flat SWR curve covering 50-51.350MHz at 1.1:1 SWR. The super-compact 5el is a tiny antenna with a huge punch, Take a look!
- Gain: 9.16dBi @ 50.150MHz
- F/B: 35.43dB @ 50.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 9.22dBi
- Gain at 10m above Ground: 14.7dBi
- Peak F/B: 36.10dB
- Power Rating: 5kw
- SWR: Below 1.1:1 from 50.000MHz to 51.350MHz
- Stacking Distance: 3.5-4.3m ( 3.8m recommended)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 3.8m spacing: 12.00dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 34.74dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 3.8m Spacing 10m above ground: 17.38dBi
- Boom Length: 2.640m
- Weight: 4Kg/ 8.8LB
- Turning Radius: 1.978m / 6.5ft
- Wind Loading: 0.18 Square Metres / 1.95 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 261KPH / 134MPH
- Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
This antenna is made 16mm centre elements and 13mm outer elements with the OP-DES end sections 10mm. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts. Boom is 35mm square aluminum with a 2mm thick wall.
OTHER TAPER SCHEDULES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS ANTENNA, CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
Note: Much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up of our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation. More information can be found here
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise