Innov 6m 4ele yagi
6m/50MHz 4ele Low Noise Yagi
4-element 50 MHz LFA Low noise Yagi
Part number: Z08564-0039
4 element very low-noise LFA Yagi - for high noise urban environments
This antenna is the same size as the standard 4el LFA. However, it has been modeled for maximum suppression of the F/R plane to ensure minimal unwanted noise pick up.
The G0KSC LFA Yagi is a major step forward in the development of the Yagi Antenna; it provides a low-noise front-end for your radio so you hear more weak signals. This compact 4 element 50Mhz LFA provides stunning performance across the important section of the 6m band (50.00 - 50.500MHz). Hard to beat with a direct 50 Ohm feed-point and no matching losses and suppression of unwanted noise !!
- 9.4dBi @ 50.150MHz
- 31.87dB @ 50.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 9.97dBi
- Gain at 10m above Ground: 14.94dBi @ 50.150MHz
- Peak F/B: 32.61dB
- Power Rating: 5kw
- SWR: Below 1.2.1 from 50.00MHz to 50.500MHz
- Stacking Distance: 3.5-4.5m ( 4m recommend
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 4m spacing: 12.19dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 24.49dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 3m Spacing 10m above ground: 17.55dBi
- Boom Length: 3.4m
- Weight: 3.89Kg / 8.57lb
- Turning Radius: 2.250m / 8.54ft
- Wind Loading: 0.16 Square Metres / 1.77 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 253KPH / 157MPH
Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
This antenna is made 1/2 inch (12.7mm) center elements and 3/8 inch (9.525mm) outer elements. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts. Boom is 1.25 inch square 16SWG aluminum.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
Note: much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up or our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation.
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise