INNOV LFA-3 50MHz
3 element 6m LFA Yagi
3-element 50MHz yagi
Part number: Z08564-0036
3 element low-noise LFA Yagi
This compact 3 element 50Mhz LFA provides stunning performance across the important section of the 6m band (50.00 - 50.400MHz). Hard to beat with a direct 50 Ohm feed-point and no matching losses and suppression of unwanted noise !!
- 8.92dBi @ 50.150MHz
- 17.98dB @ 50.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 8.94dBi
- Gain at 10m above Ground: 14.47dBi @ 50.150MHz
- Peak F/B: 20.04dB
- Power Rating: 5kw
- SWR: Below 1.3.1 from 50.00MHz to 50.300MHz
- Stacking Distance: 2.5-3.5m (3m recommended)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 3m spacing: 11.26dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 21.10dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 3m Spacing 10m above ground: 16.71dBi
- Boom Length: 2.14m
- Weight: 2.84Kg / 6.25LB
- Turning Radius: 1.861m / 6.ft
- Wind Loading: 0.13 Square Metres / 1.37 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 253KPH / 157MPH
Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
REAR MOUNT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND REQUIRED FOR VERTICAL MOUNTING
This antenna is made 1/2 inch (12.7mm) centre elements and 3/8 inch (9.525mm) outer elements. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts. Boom is 1.25 inch square 16SWG aluminum.
These antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
Note: Much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up of our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation. More information can be found here
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Product Length: 2.1400M
- Product Width: 2.1600M
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise