Innov 2m 9ele yagi
2m/144MHz OWL 9ele Yagi
9 element OWL (Optimised Wideband Low Impedance) Super-Light Yagi for 144-14 6MHz
FOR HORIZONTAL MOUNTING
low impedance Yagi's provide excellent performance, however, traditionally, low impedance has meant narrow band. G0KSC developed the OWL to have very close element spacing, this has increased the stability of the OWL over traditional low impedance Yagis.
Additionally, the G0KSC OWL has been optimised for a 12.5 Ohm feed point impedance (with traditional split dipole). With the split dipole swapped for a folded dipole, impedance is now a cool 50 Ohm so again (and as with all InnovAntennas Yagis) no matching device is needed!
IDEAL PORTABLE OR SOTA USE!
Designed with the very latest modelling software packages costing 10's of thousands of pounds, not 30 year old software costing around $100.00 !! Accuracy in model and real-world performance assured.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts.
The super-light OWL's have elements connected and through the boom with a single securing bolt (3el 70Mhz rear mount OWL featured above)
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Optimised by computer for best possible performance
- No matching device means no matching loss!
- Easy and fast fit, assemble in just a few minutes
- Gain: 14.74dBi @ 144.3MHz
- F/B: 22.68dB @ 144.3MHz
- Peak Gain: 14.23dBi
- Gain 10m above ground: 22.38dBi
- Peak F/B: 23.31dB
- Power Rating: 5kw
- SWR: Below 1.2:1 from 144MHz to 145MHz
- Boom Length: 4.95m
- Weight: 3.9kg/8.5lbs
- Safe Wind Speed: 204Kph/127Mph
- Turning Radius: 2.29m/7.52ft
- Vertical Stacking: 3M
This antenna is made with a 1/2 inch (12.7mm) and 3/8 inch (9.525mm) diameter tube OWL loop and 3/8 inch (9.525mm) elements with a wall thickness of 1.6mm. high performance for many years to come. Boom is 3/4 inch. This antenna is not made cheaply, it is made to perform and to do so for many years.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise