INNOV 20m 5ele Yagi
20m/14MHz 5-ele (OP-DES) Yagi
A 5 element wideband 14MHz OP-DES (Opposing Phase Driven Element System) Yagi - UPDATED
The OP-DES is the newest in patent technology produced by InnovAntennas and is specifically designed for maximum performance, wide-band HF applications. InnovAntennas use the latest in Electromagnetic Design Technology to ensure the very best results and the OP-DES Yagi is proof of that!
This antenna has a flat SWR curve covering 14.000 - 14.350MHz at better than 1.5:1 SWR.
- Gain: 9.14dBi @ 14.150MHz
- F/B: 29.78dB @ 14.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 9.3dBi
- Gain at 20m above Ground: 14.28dBi
- Peak F/B: 30.67dB
- Power Rating: 5kw+
- SWR: Below 1.1:1 from 14.000MHz to 14.350MHz
- Boom Length: 9.3m
- Weight: 25.5Kg / 56LB
- Turning Radius: 7.254m / 11.39ft
- Wind Loading: 1.06 Square Metres / 8.58 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 110MPH (A 125MPH version available upon request)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 13m spacing: 14.31dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 25.42dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 13m Spacing 20m above ground: 18.85dBi
This antenna is made with 135mm diameter elements tapering to 13mm at the element tips. The antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (51mm) masts. Boom 45mm tapering to 40mm aluminum with Kevlar boom guys and stainless steel turnbuckles for guy adjustment.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used for VHF/UHF (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts (VHF).
Note: Much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up of our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation.
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings*
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
Note that the OP-DES is not just wideband with SWR characteristics, it holds performance across the whole of 20m, does your existing antenna do so?
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise