INNOV 20m 3ele Yagi
20m/14MHz 3ele Optimum Design Yagi
3el 20m (OP-DES) Optimum Design Yagi (ref Z08564-0007)
3 element 14MHz OP-DES Yagi (4.2m)
Unique double setup feature - set elements for maximum gain with less F/B (full band coverage) or a little less gain with lots of F/B (full band coverage). You choose and can change any time!
The OP-DES is the newest in patent technology produced by InnovAntennas and is specifically designed for maximum performance, wide-band HF applications. Read more about the OP-DES Yagi Here. InnovAntennas use the latest in Electromagnetic Design Technology to ensure the very best results and the OP-DES Yagi is proof of that!
This antenna has a flat SWR curve covering 14.000 - 14.350MHz at SWR
- Gain: 7.46dBi @ 14.150MHz
- F/B: 13.5dB @ 14.150MHz
- Peak Gain: 7.52dBi
- Gain at 20m above Ground: 12.66dBi
- Peak F/B: 14.2dB
- Power Rating: 5kw
- SWR: Below 1.3:1 from 14.000MHz to 14.350MHz
- Boom Length: 4.2m
- Weight: 12.79Kg / 28.19LB
- Turning Radius: 5.790m / 18.86ft
- Wind Loading: 0.63 Square Metres / 6.81 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 160KPH / 100MPH (125MPH version available upon request)
- Other options available if higher wind loading/survival is required.
- Stacking Distance: 9 - 12m ( 11m recommended)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 11m spacing: 10.49dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 12.18dB
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 11m Spacing 20m above ground: 15.16dB
This antenna is made with 35mm tube tapering to 13mm at the tips (10mm dirven element 'L' shaped section). This antenna has fully insulated elements which will ensure continuous, high performance for many years to come. Boom to mast brackets are included with all antennas which will support 2 inch (50mm) masts as standard, larger upon request. Boom is 45mm square 2mm wall aluminum.
Innov antennas are constructed with the best quality materials in order that the best mechanical construction can be achieved, not the cheapest and most profitable! Even a digital caliper is used (with an accuracy of .01mm) to measure the elements during production to ensure they are within 0.2mm of what they should be, this ensures they work as well as our software model predicts (VHF).
Note: much development time has gone into our antennas, not just on basic electromagnetic design, we are able to model the effect of insulators, booms and other objects to ensure the make up or our antennas have least effect on performance and pattern degradation.
- Marine grade Stainless Steel Fittings*
- Original Stauff Insulation clamps
- Mill finished boom and elements for highest levels of accuracy
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise